I was still in 8th grade when I tried out for this school. It was in October-ish I
wanna say but I was supposed to be trying out with my friends but some of them
couldn’t make it. Plus I was late to auditions too, so when I got there I walked
through the cafeteria doors, I was the only person who was moving around so
immediately all eyes were on me. So I tried to find the closest seat possible to
hurry up and sit down; which seemed impossible to do so I had to nervously
walk through tables, just to find a seat. So finally after the long speeches,
they were telling us I went with the dance teacher and other students that were
trying out with me came along. As soon as we got there, I was immediately
shocked…...This is not what I was expecting - BALLET!!!!! But instead of leaving,
I stayed and learned the techniques and I ended up liking it. So I was very
excited to come here to dance. But I didn’t get in dance or theater so they put
me in Media. It was okay and everything but it stopped getting as interesting as
usual so I started wanting to leave and transfer. Don't forget to comment by the
way.
wanna say but I was supposed to be trying out with my friends but some of them
couldn’t make it. Plus I was late to auditions too, so when I got there I walked
through the cafeteria doors, I was the only person who was moving around so
immediately all eyes were on me. So I tried to find the closest seat possible to
hurry up and sit down; which seemed impossible to do so I had to nervously
walk through tables, just to find a seat. So finally after the long speeches,
they were telling us I went with the dance teacher and other students that were
trying out with me came along. As soon as we got there, I was immediately
shocked…...This is not what I was expecting - BALLET!!!!! But instead of leaving,
I stayed and learned the techniques and I ended up liking it. So I was very
excited to come here to dance. But I didn’t get in dance or theater so they put
me in Media. It was okay and everything but it stopped getting as interesting as
usual so I started wanting to leave and transfer. Don't forget to comment by the
way.
good job!!
ReplyDeleteThanks cuddy !!!!!
Deletei love your format
ReplyDeleteOf course you do.
Deletewe used the same memes but i like your format
ReplyDeleteyou copied me but thank you.
DeleteLove those Spongebob memes.
ReplyDeletethank you.
Deletereally like this
ReplyDelete