So basically I've gotten to know more kids and have a little bit of fun.
Meaning it’s not as boring as usual and that I've gotten to know and understand
things more. As for the math, it became easier at a certain point but I know sooner
or later it’ll get harder. I got a lot of new close friends that I have a
lot of classes with. For example, they have helped me with a lot of things like my
work, getting to my classes, and much much more. I also hope that I still am this
close with my friends still. As you can see, even though it's only really been like
4 weeks of school, it's still a lot of progress I made so far.
Meaning it’s not as boring as usual and that I've gotten to know and understand
things more. As for the math, it became easier at a certain point but I know sooner
or later it’ll get harder. I got a lot of new close friends that I have a
lot of classes with. For example, they have helped me with a lot of things like my
work, getting to my classes, and much much more. I also hope that I still am this
close with my friends still. As you can see, even though it's only really been like
4 weeks of school, it's still a lot of progress I made so far.
Don't forget to comment.
why do so many of you use 2009 sponge bob reaction memes???
ReplyDeleteGetting to know people is good, its nice to have many friends.
ReplyDelete