At the beginning of the pre-production of my two-minute video, I thought about how I wanted it to start and end. Meaning I also had to figure out what I wanted to be in the middle. But the thing that helped me figure out what I wanted the most was the title. I got my title by just thinking what my video was about or gonna talk about it. Mostly because it's like pieces or people from scary movies and things like that. During my process of putting it together, I sort of did get flustrated because trying to get music and effects to overlap over the slides.
As you can see we never really got the music or effects because I got so annoyed until I got to the point I was like Forget it.This meaning at the end of the process when I was getting ready to post and submit it to youtube and everything else Ms. Murray helped me so I didn't really have a post-project she did it for me.
This montage is so scary and good
ReplyDeletei wish you wrote more your story is interesting
ReplyDeletei love them
ReplyDeleteGreat job lol, who taught you to edit ?
ReplyDeletegood job!
ReplyDeleteI like the compilation of scary videos
ReplyDelete